Iraq and Afghanistan troops returning home to families
This text will be replaced
- Realizing the Jason Simcakoski Memorial and Promise Act
- FREE ART ACADEMY FOR VETERANS
- Veterans omnibus hits stumbling block in Senate
- Commission Survey Results for the VA Health Care System
- “The Big 6” United Behind Veterans First Act
- Veteran-Owned Businesses win at Supreme Court
- H.R. 5293 – Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2017
- VA Admits 25,000 Veterans Received Improper Brain Injury Screening
- New Legislation Would Let Vets Get Care Outside the VA
- Commission to propose Tricare-like system for VA
- Veterans Choice Progran is Still Not Working
- Veteran Recruiting Top Ten VetFriendly Employer Awards
- California Launches Veteran Driver License and ID Card
- U.S. settles suit over misuse of West L.A. veterans campus.
- House Floor, H.R. 216, introduced by House Veterans Affairs Committee Ranking Member, Corrine Brown.
- Veterans Choice Card and Program - Congressional Information Packet
- How The NVF is Helping Wounded,Homeless and Struggling Veterans
- VA restructuring includes customer service branch, advisory councils.
- Veterans, active duty service, get support from bills signed by Gov. Jerry Brown.
- VA Culture Change Means Protecting Whistle Blowers from Intimidation, Retaliation.
- House & Senate meet to address the VA health care crisis.
- Urge Senate to Pass S. 2450 McCain-Sanders Bill to Improve VA Healthcare Now!
- Bill outlines solutions to VA healthcare scheduling and access deficiencies.
- House passes VA accountability bill
- House passes bill to fund VA medical care programs.
- The Loop of VA/Veterans Medical Care
- Native American Veterans PTSD Study
- Veterans Die Because of Delayed Treatment
- Search the Vietnam Wall for friends and family
- Young veterans just out of the service and receiving health care from the government committed suici
- Disabled Vets Employment
- Service Animal Guidance Released by HUD
- NEW VETERANS HISTORY QUIZ
- NEW VETERANS NATION MUSIC QUIZ
- Women's Call Center Open for Business
- Compensation for Surviving Family Members
scroll down to see show menu
This Month's Specials
Dave answers an FAQ regarding buying life and health insurance from the VA. Another question comes from a WWII vet seeking help from the VA for housing upgrades and how service-connected-disability is a factor.